So if you haven’t seen Supernatural finale– DO NOT READ ANY MORE THAN THIS.
Ok. My thoughts? It was a lackluster season overall, and Abadon went out poorly–she had so much potential.
Gadriel went out poorly–again, a SHIT TON of potential.
Castiel–I don’t know WTF happened to him this season (Oh nothing, Ya!)
The most interesting things about this season:
- Adventures in the Men of Letters batcave (those eps were fun)
- Crowley’s heterosexualization via drinking Sam’s blood (‘mo demons, stay away, it’ll change you)
- AND the best development ever: Dean taking on the Mark of Cain (and OMG Lassie as Cain=GOLD).
My hopes for next season now that Sam’s a demon (and yes, he’s a demon now):
- More fun times with Crowley (please stop praying the gay away on my man Crowley–please!)
- Castiel’s struggles with losing his grace–maybe a pact with Dean to acquire more grace? Anyone? You know you want to see it.
- More date nights with Castiel, because his fumbling is hilarious (maybe bring back Meg?)
Sam is the only character these days I’m ambivalent about. I really don’t care what happens to him, and that’s unfortunate because I think the actor is a cutie.